How do I increase my self-confidence?
Ways to increase self-confidence
There are many ways to increase self-confidence, including:
- Identify imbalances, identify problems that exist in any person and work to increase self-confidence and address existing imbalances.
- Not to be ashamed of mistakes, all people make mistakes, no one should be too ashamed of their mistakes, but have to live with mistakes and try hard to correct mistakes and learn from experiences.
- Conviction and positivity, conviction is the main key to everything, and the feeling of not getting the desired goals of health and money and the situation reflects negatively on self-confidence, and thinking negatively leads to a feeling of compassion for ourselves, one should not reduce one's ideas and positive recipes, but rather to Focus on his future and ambition, and develop positive aspects of personality.
- The more we deal with people, the more experience disused in our lives, one should not be bothered to talk to new people, have to live with their circumstances and the people around them, and they should not ignore dealing with anyone.
Factors affecting self-confidence
One of the most important factors affecting the environment is the surrounding environment, and to improve self-confidence you should stay away from negative and self-deprecating people, and know the factors affecting your self-confidence, including the following:
- The environment: The physical and moral environment affects upbringing from a young age, there is a frustrating environment and a positive environment that helps to develop the personality properly and smoothly, or to arise personality with a great weakness in the basic concepts of dealing, in which case a double and significant effort is required to build personal confidence and modify Its concepts and timing.
- Strengths and weaknesses in personality: The focus should be on personality traits and strengths, which are important factors influencing strengthening personality, improving self-confidence and increasing knowledge and self-confidence are also important and influential.
- Health: Physical and health status is also a factor in self-confidence, aging and the inability to do simple things only with the help of a significant impact on the psyche, and an unhealthy and unbalanced body negatively affects the personality.
Feeling of confidence is wonderful, which can be gained with experiences and experiences in life, i.e. it is not inherited and born with human beings, and to develop self-confidence and get it we must work hard and work hard in the development of personality and inner confidence, and not to rush to full self confidence it does not come day and night, To reach them, an atmosphere of balance must be created in transactions, where they are not severe, excessive, clear, low and in a strange and timid manner.