The most beautiful things in Dubai
Located on the eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, and in the south-western part of the Arabian Gulf, Dubai was established with the establishment of the UAE in 1971, and the distinctiveness of the presence of large areas of deserts, in addition to the presence of beaches, luxury hotels, and international shopping centers, and found in Dubai, Dubai is also a great heritage attraction, dubai is known for its hospitality and generosity, and the city receives millions of business visitors and tourists from around the world every year.
Dubai is an emirate of the United Arab Emirates with an area of 3,885 km2, which is the second largest in the UAE in terms of area, and ranks first in the port and commercial center of the entire country, and the city of Dubai is dominated by a subtropical climate, where the temperature is highest in the country. The months of June-September, and pleasant temperatures prevail in the months of December-March.
Islam is the main religion in Dubai, and Islamic culture prevails, but the presence of Hindus, Christians and others has added cultural and religious diversity that no one can deny, and Dubai is one of the most renowned cities for architectural and architectural designs in the UAE. United, in addition to the many shopping malls and hotels, it is a city attracted to tourists from all over the world.
The most beautiful things in Dubai
Here's a list of the most beautiful places to visit in Dubai:
The Burj Khalifa is the main building in Dubai and is the tallest building in the world with a height of 829.8 meters, and the most frequent thing visitors do in Burj Khalifa is to climb to the observation deck on the 124th floor via a high-speed elevator, where the city of Dubai can be seen in stunning image with the desert on one side and one side of the ocean on the side The interview, in Burj Khalifa Square, is also organized with a lot of parades that attract visitors, especially at night, as well as the gardens surrounding the tower, and the presence of a water fountain from the world's tallest fountains, which also gives it a water feature.
The Dubai Museum is located in Al Fahidi Castle, built in 1787, which was the residence of the ruling family, and is distinguished by its walls built of lime-enclosed coral blocks, and is now a museum with a number of ancient maps of the UAE in general and the city of Dubai in particular, and there are a number of The old boats, a palm house, in addition to the presence of a wind tower, also includes the presence of a hall displaying types of weapons, the right hall of it, while the left hall has various musical instruments, and the ground floor contains a hall with artifacts of graves ranging from 3000 to 4000 years old, as well as showing pictures of Emirati testicles as well as showcasing aspects of Dubai's ancient life, including pearling and desert bedouin life.
It is a way of entering the Burj Khalifa, and there is a museum of aquatic life known as Dubai Aquarium, in addition to a gaming area, a large cinema complex, and a private ice rink, while in terms of shopping it is considered the Dubai Shopping Center, with many restaurants, and there are musical performances, performances and performances Fashion, various festivals, such as the Dubai Shopping Festival, which is held in January and February, as well as dubai summer festivals in July and August.
One of the most beautiful mosques in Dubai, it is a copy of The Al-Azhar Mosque in Cairo, featuring a special in the evenings due to the attractive lighting around it, and the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Cultural Center organises numerous tours to the mosque with a number of guides to promote the culture of Islam.
It is the number one tourist destination in Dubai with a white sand, popular hotels along the beach, public facilities with private loungers to soak up the sun, restaurants, and visitors can do water sports such as water skiing.
Burj Al Arab
It is the tallest hotel in the world with a height of 321 meters, located on the artificial island on the coast of Dubai, and resembles a composite sail, and features attractive lighting which is a light night view, and the Burj Al Arab is one of the most luxurious hotels with a cost per night of 15,000 A dollar.
A beach south of Jumeirah Beach, it is renowned as a major destination for kite lovers, where people enjoy kite surfing.
Arts or Serkal Avenue
It is Dubai's main arts centre and home to its most important art galleries, and one of its tasks is to showcase new talent in the Middle East, and in this region there are plenty of restaurants, as well as cafes, fashion boutiques and clothing for local designers.
Opened in 2016, the Dubai Opera Building is a cultural centre and entertainment venue at the same time, and concerts are held in the Opera Building by international musicians, as well as opera performances, ballets and comedy shows. Glass and steel, which in its design resemble the curves of sailboats and give it its own elegance.
Mall of the Emirates
It is one of dubai's most famous shopping malls, with world-famous shopping malls and restaurants, as well as a closed ski hall with a temperature of -4°C, and there is a family entertainment centre offering the possibility of several activities such as horse riding.
Tips and information
Here are some information about flights to Dubai and a set of tips:
- The best time to visit Dubai from November to April, where the weather is nice and pleasant, as dubai's temperature in other months can reach 48°C, and sports tournaments such as the Dubai Tennis Championship, rugby racing and others that visitors can enjoy.
- Dubai International Airport has a special area for people with special needs, they receive their own treatment, taxis are equipped to accommodate wheelchair size, hotels have their own rooms as well, and in shopping malls there are usually special facilities for people with special needs.
- Dubai is a favourite city for children, with plenty of activities of their own, whether in hotels where special meals are provided for children and babysitting services if necessary, and children enjoy parks, museums, swimming pools and various entertainment centres.
- Staying in Dubai is very expensive, and prices may drop during the summer because it is not a good time for tourism, if a person does not have enough money, it is advisable to stay in decent hotels suitable for his money, and to enjoy the rest of his money for a walk.
- One can take a lot of photographs for himself, and there are plenty of high quality photo processing shops in Dubai, and it is usually advised to avoid photographing military installations, government buildings and communications equipment.
- It is preferable for the visitor to know whether the area he visits is free of communicable diseases, and it is usually recommended to inject tetanus if the trip is long to avoid any health infection, as it is recommended to wear sunglasses with a high level of protection to avoid a sun attack, and it is also recommended to apply sunscreen on the skin and a hat on The head.
- If a person drinks alcohol, it is permitted to buy it at the duty free market and enter Dubai, while drinking alcohol in the streets is prohibited, as is prohibited while driving and in public places.
- For driving, the use of an international driver's license is permitted if the person is on a temporary visit, but if he or she is a resident, he must take a driving test to obtain a driver's license, as local driving laws are dealt with, and must be taken into account as the fines for driving errors are very large, they may amount to Prison and deportation, the use of taxis is very expensive in Dubai, so it's best to rent one's own car.
- It is common in hotels for service providers to ask for a tip, which is not compulsory, but a tip can be provided according to the quality of the service provided, but in restaurants the service charge is calculated from the final invoice.