Reasons for unemployment
Unemployment is currently one of the most serious crises among many groups of individuals in society, faced by Arab and global countries alike, as a result of the recent high unemployment rate, which needs to be put in place. It helps to study its causes, and then work out solutions that contribute to reducing its proportion, until it ends its existence over time.
Unemployment is defined as the total number of people in society who are able to do jobs but have not been able to get a job for them, and unemployment is also known as a divorce d'or a category of population in society that has not received any job or job in a range of Their competence, skills, or experience, which led to them sitting at home, not achieving any financial income value, using a set of graphic statistics to identify them, and to know the nature of their lives in order to classify them as non-working forces.
Another definition of unemployment is that an individual stops working with his or her ability to do it, and he tries to apply many ways and means of looking for work, but he has not found the right opportunity to get it, for many reasons, such as the lack of job opportunities in society, as well as the recent unemployment. From universities who have not found jobs because they have no experience, as well as people who resign from their previous jobs for any reason and have not found a new job for them.
Reasons for unemployment
Unemployment is one of the most important crises that threaten the stability of society, and there is a multitude of reasons that lead to its emergence, which vary from community to society, the most important of which are: political, economic, and social causes, each with negative impacts and consequences. On the community. The following are information on these reasons:
The political causes of unemployment are all the causes of unemployment related to the particular policy of a country, the most important of which are:
- Reduced capacity to support business sector stake by international governments.
- The spread of wars and civil crises in the countries.
- The absence of the impact of political development on the economic and social situation in the developing countries.
The economic causes of unemployment are among the most widespread and affecting unemployment, which leads to the raising of its international averages, the most important of which are:
- Increasing the number of employees with the few jobs on offer, which is one of the factors that result from economic growth in the business sector, especially with the increase in the number of university graduates, and the lack of suitable jobs for them.
- Quitting work and looking for a new job is a temporary unemployment, which includes everyone who has given up their current job in order to find another job, but who takes a long time to get a job, so he is classified as unemployed.
- Replacing workers with technological means such as computers, which increased the economic benefit of companies by reducing income expenses for workers, but led to a rise in unemployment.
- Hiring non-community employees, which are linked to the concept of migrant workers, whether in the craft sector or in need of recruiting from abroad, leading to a stay away from hiring any employers or local workers.
The social causes of unemployment are the causes of society that are affected in both political and economic reasons for unemployment, and the most important social causes are:
- Population growth rates rise with widespread poverty, offset by the lack of jobs or adequate jobs for the workforce.
- The absence of local community development, which depends on taking advantage of the positive effects that the economy provides to the facilities.
- Lack of interest in the development of the education sector, which leads to a lack of sufficient education and awareness of the issue of unemployment in its view of important social issues.
- Increasing the number of young people who are able to work with despair because they do not have jobs or occupations that help them get the right intake.
- The absence of continued development of modern project ideas, which help to provide many jobs for individuals who are able to work.
Solutions to reduce unemployment
There are a range of proposed solutions to reduce unemployment in society:
- Changing the good looks to occupations, which contribute to the significant reduction of unemployment, as many young people do not want to work in the professions and handicrafts, which leads to the accumulation of these professions, so young people in these types of occupations should be encouraged by holding courses and seminars. A definition that helps them get to know them better.
- Financing small and entrepreneurial projects that help provide a range of jobs for many young people, especially new university graduates with academic skills that may meet the specific job requirements of these modern projects.
- Allocating financial rewards for volunteer work, which contributes to increasing the desire to join volunteer work, and also reinforces the idea of voluntary work that may be transformed over time into formal work.
- Restricting the employment of migrant workers, which helps to create jobs available to those in the community who are able to work.
Types of unemployment
Unemployment has many types that are prevalent among groups that are able to work in society, the most important of which are:
- Structural unemployment: the kind of unemployment resulting from reliance on modern methods of doing business, which completely or partially dispenses with workers and employees and replaces them with electronic and computer tools and devices, which exacerbates the prevalence of unemployment in the sector Industrial and productive works.
- Seasonal unemployment: Unemployment is caused by the dependence of certain types of jobs on specific employment seasons, the employment sector recovers in a certain period of time, and then suffers from stagnation in another period, leading to widespread unemployment, for example, this type of unemployment. Agricultural business esthetics.
- Frictional unemployment: Unemployment is the result of the movement of people between jobs and jobs, both within and outside the country, leading to the recruitment and workers becoming unemployed during their transition or seeking new jobs.